MailLoop by the Internet Marketing Center
Price: $397 plus bonuses
Mailloop is an auto-responder package marketed by Derek Geihlâ€™s Internet Marketing Center.Â It includes most of the features of competitive email auto-responders including:
- Collecting email addresses from opt-in web forms.
- Automatically sending confirmations to new subscribers.
- Responder series messages.
- Responder broadcast messages.
- Incoming email forwarding.
- Unlimited number of custom database fields.
- Custom email forms using custom database fields.
- Email and newsletter templates.
- Built-in ebook distribution.
- Email address filtering.
Itâ€™s important to note that Mailloop is not one of the web based auto-responder services.Â This means that you have to install Mialloop on one of your own computers and manage the ins-and-outs of complying with the CAN-SPAM act.Â You will also have to work with your ISP to make sure they allow the auto-responder messages to be sent through your account.
Mailloop requires an XP/Vista Windows system.Â It is only supported on a Mac via Windows emulation.
Posted in Auto-responder and tagged auto-responder messages, auto-responder package, auto-responder services., Autoresponder, Built-in ebook distribution, center, competitive email auto-responders, custom database fields, Custom email forms, Derek Geihl's Internet, email address, Email address filtering, field., fields, form., forms, opt-in web forms, responder messages, Responder series messages, Windows, XP/Vista Windows system.Â
Leave a Comment